Oversee remarkable F&B leaders who are proud of their outlets and their team. Opportunity to set the course for the future.
- Break the norm in the Cairns food & drink scene
- Work with a dedicated Culinary team
- We always have space for you to find the fun and enjoy what you do
Make it Happen. Make it Great.
Food & Beverage Outlets Manager - Flynn
Boardwalk Social - 400 seats ON the Esplanade
Flynn's - Cairns' hottest new Italian restaurant - 200 pax
Whiskey & Wine - 190 seat with the finest drops in town
Flynn, A Crystalbrook Collection Resort
Opening in early-2020, Flynn, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, will be the younger sibling to Riley and Bailey and like many younger siblings, Flynn likes being at the centre of attention and doesn’t mind showing off from time to time. Flynn likes to engage and entertain our guests...not just accommodated them – think exquisite glass swimming pools facing the Esplanade to splash in, a DJ always ready to play and a martini ready to be shaken.
The F&B Outlets Manager supports the Area F&B Manager in overseeing the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- Assist in delivering on annual food and beverage operating strategy and promotional calendar that is aligned with business strategy and leads its execution.
- Monitors the department's actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
- Sets expectations and holds F&B leadership team (Venue Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bars Manager and Supervisors) accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviours and financial outcomes.
- Stays aware of market trends and introduces new food and beverage products encouraging innovation to meet or exceed customer expectations, generate increased revenue and ensure a competitive position in the market.
- Champion an environment that puts our Collaborators (staff) first, in mentoring, succession planning, reward and recognition and development - and has fun in doing so!
- Ensure your team is being developed with on job training and plans to grow your own
- Assists in F&B areas as required
- Demonstrated experience in a F&B management role, leading a large team.
- Experience in a multi-outlet, high volume environment
- High standard of food and beverage knowledge
- Hospitality related qualification and RMLV
- Understanding of Simphony, Micros and PMS (Opera)
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
If gourmet food, good vibes and live music sounds like your thing, Boardwalk Social is your jam. This tasty precinct is famous for hosting community and music events, large communal areas and a convivial atmosphere, setting the perfect scene for socialising. Fun, welcoming and exciting, the Boardwalk Social is all about options and new experiences.
Bringing a little bit of Italy to Cairns, Flynn’s has a warm and inviting vibe that is quintessentially Italian. With an emphasis on locally sourced fresh produce, this lively eatery is sure to satisfy your Italian cravings. Each dish is expertly crafted, ensuring you savour the light mix of fresh, Italian flavours. The extensive Italian wine list will leave you spoiled for choice, but if wine isn’t your thing, the sumptuous cocktail concoctions will not disappoint. We suggest you bring your appetite.
Whiskey and Wine
Putting a modern spin on the classic whiskey and wine garden, Whiskey and Wine exudes serenity with its draping greenery and ambient setting. Showcasing boutique Australian producers, this sophisticated bar serves delectable share plates of home-style delicacies, decadent sweet and savoury high tea towers and a mouth-watering spread of modern Australian snacks. With an impressive assortment of local and imported wines to satisfy every palette, an expansive whiskey selection and an elegant array of cocktail blends, you will be left spoilt for choice.
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia's newest portfolio of distinctive, upscale hotels where differences are applauded. Our environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial, and we heartily believe in looking after our people. We're all about creating unique customer experiences, embracing each location. We love innovation, design, sustainability, connectivity… and most importantly, having fun.
What makes Crystalbrook Collection different?
We are Collaborators. Who you are matters as much as what you can do. We look for the twinkle in the eye with each Collaborator and a genuine passion to be great, truly outstanding professionals. Our Collaborators deliver service that is interested, curious, insightful, empathic, stylishly witty and locally aware.
We want you to make it happen, make it great. To assist you, we provide relaxing zones, learning opportunities and an easy to climb ladder – yep if you’re good at what you do, the only way is up.
Our Collaborators are always curious for more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for news and recent updates or visit www.crystalbrookcollection.com
Join the Positive Rebellion. Tell us what makes you great.