Searching for an opportunity in Rotorua?! Come and chat to us at BestStart Hillcrest!
Here at Beststart Hillcrest, our Vision is "Little Explorers, Big Ambitions". The wellbeing and development of all children is at the HEART of every decision we make.
Beststart Hillcrest is licensed for 40 children including 10 infant spaces. The Centre is situated just off Old Taupo Road. Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
We have a strong focus on relationships with our children and families and are looking for staff who are keen to build positive relationships with our families and also the wider community.
Benefits: You will benefit from an engaged Leadership team, who are always available to support you. You will receive ongoing assistance to help you enjoy success in your role, including a comprehensive Induction Process, regular Staff Meetings, regular Professional Learning Opportunities and support with an effective Professional Growth Cycle.
What we are looking for:
- An ECE qualified and registered Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
This is a permanent, full time position.
If you are flexible, energetic and value the importance of building strong relationships with tamariki and their whanau, we would love to hear from you!