We are looking for an incredible Head Teacher to join our lovely infants room. With a close-knit team and longstanding families we have a lovely feel.
Located at the corner of Remuera and St Marks Road, close to the southern motorway exit, BestStart Remuera is set overlooking the Newmarket train station.
Our Centre is at the heart of an emerging community and has the potential to cater for 70 children. We are looking for a Head Teacher for a permanent full-time position within our infant and toddler room. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team, and who is dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and memorable experiences for our children. We are a multi cultural environment focusing on learning outcomes for all children.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be NZ ECE qualified
- Be willing to embrace, support and develop the team philosophy (Influenced by RIE) in our infant and toddler room.
- Be a team player
- Lead, inspire and motivate children
- Have high expectations and excellent infant and toddler room practice
- Have a desire to improve their own practice further
- Enthusiastic children
- Additional sick leave available from day one!
- Healthcare and childcare discounts
- Supportive parents who are keen to be involved
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Your strong communication skills combined with your passion for education will be matched with a competitive wage and the benefits of working for BestStart, where your contributions will be recognised and rewarded with opportunities to grow and take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, please apply!