We are a gorgeous centre in a great location on Gillies Avenue. With a strong nature focus we are looking for a great leader to join our Infants.
- Do you have a passion for nature and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty?
- Are you a Head Teacher looking for exposure to management responsibilities?
- We are looking for you!
As our new Head Teacher you will enjoy:
- Fully subsidised healthcare
- Competitive pay rate
- Onsite car parking and a bus stop just outside the Centre
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Team building and appreciation events
- Paid first aid certification and paid attendance
- We are a friendly, supportive and fun-loving team who are passionate about children’s learning and development
We are lucky to be culturally diverse both children and teacher-wise and this means we celebrate a range of events throughout the year including Matariki, Eid, Chinese New Year and Queens Birthday to name a few!
Due to internal promotion we are inviting applications for an outstanding Head Teacher and Assistant Manager in our Infants and Toddlers room, who can inspire and lead a small team of teachers while supporting the Centre Manager in continuing to develop and support our team to grow.
We are a unique centre working hard to teach children the importance of respecting nature and others around them.
Our ideal Head Teacher will have an eye for nature and will be passionate about the learning the environment can offer. Experience in coordinating excursions will be beneficial but not essential, as is exposure to a Montessori or Reggio Emilia environment.
This would be a fantastic Centre to develop your own practice with a team who enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with others. BestStart offers fantastic opportunities for professional growth and future career options, this includes day to day mentoring from a hands on Centre Manager.
Come and join our happy, motivated and inspiring team today!