We are looking for a qualified, registered teacher to join our preschool room. We are a multicultural centre providing outstanding care.
BestStart Great North Road is a purpose built centre located between New Lynn and Kelston shopping centres. We are a multicultural centre who aim to provide outstanding early childhood care, education and learning for our children in partnership with our parents and teachers.
We are currently seeking an ECE qualified, registered and experienced teacher to join our preschool room. A teacher who is flexible in their approach, a team player with a can do approach, enjoys the day to day challenges that arise out of working with children. Our ideal teacher will display the following dispositions:
- Maintain professional and respectful relationships with staff, parents and children at all times.
- Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment to teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality.
- Learning outcomes for children.
- Commitment to quality teaching and learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member positively, constructively and proactively.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
- Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
- Willingness to participate in a range of staff development activities.
At BestStart Great North Road we will provide you with training and set you up for success. You will receive subsidised health care, childcare benefits, free parking and paid staff meetings along with brilliant opportunities for your career development.
Click on the 'Apply' button to send your cover letter and cv to Sunita Sharma.