We are a gorgeous babies only centre looking for a nurturing teacher to join us. if you are passionate about Under 2s please get in touch!
At BestStart Everglade Babies we are a team of dedicated teachers who are passionate about providing a fun, loving, nurturing and educationally stimulating environment for our babies.
We are excited to invite applications from teachers, including new grads, who are passionate about working with under two's to join our lovely Centre on a full-time, permanent basis.
As part of our team you will be delivering a high quality of education and care which meets the standard set by BestStart and the Ministry of Education.
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
- Outgoing, fun, friendly communicator who is approachable and a confident respectful communicator.
- 100% commitment and enthusiasm to engage as a teacher and team manager.
- Knowledgeable about dispositional learning and skilled at articulating this in both written and verbal context.
- Able to naturally establish warm nurturing relationships with children and families
- Confident working with ICT equipment e.g. computer, iPad etc.
- Passionate about the Infant and Toddler age group and is committed to being part of an effective team and room by continually growing.
- Dedicated to developing their own knowledge through inquiry and further learning.
At BestStart Everglade Babies you will enjoy a competitive remuneration package along with on-going professional training, paid staff meetings, childcare discounts, training incentives and opportunities to grow your career.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply below. We look forward to welcoming you to our gorgeous centre!