This is a fantastic role in our busy kindy room at BestStart Manukau. With flexibility in hours this is a role not to be missed!
Our vibrant and multicultural centre based in Manakau is looking for a dedicated and passionate Qualified Teacher to join us.
This role is in our Kindergarten room which runs morning and afternoon sessions. This role can be 30 or 40 hours per week.
We pride ourselves on celebrating children’s milestones, learning journeys and cultural heritage. We believe that everyone attending our centre should feel welcome and have a great sense of belonging.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Provisional / Fully Registered Teacher
- Experience with Toddlers and Preschool
- You will be a great communicator and able to demonstrate this
- Ability to engage with families/whanau and their children and build good relationships
- You will have good planning skills and able contribute to planning for the room
- Experienced with self reviews, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate initiative and a team player
BestStart offers our teachers ongoing professional development, a competitive wage which includes discounted childcare, free healthcare insurance, paid staff meetings as well as further opportunities to grow your career.
We look forward to welcoming you to the BestStart Manukau team!