Looking for flexibility in your next career move? Have a knack for sales? Looking to grow and develop skills to create success? If so, read on!
Now imagine a job that allows you to be yourself and have a huge amount of flexibility, whether that be working at home or in our North Sydney office working 3-5 days.
The Sales Desk (TSD) provides a solution to clients with exceptional sales results without the need to employ sales staff – so they can get on with what they do best: running their businesses, everyone is different, but the one thing we all want is to be SUCCESSFUL and HAPPY in our chosen job, I mean who wouldn’t want a healthy sales funnel?
Yes, there is a lot of time spent on the phone, but trust me, if you are still reading this advert because it is resonating then we know you are going to love what we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Outbound cold and warm lead qualifying
- Generate qualified meetings
- Maintaining existing and new client relationships
- Reaching KPI’s and hitting targets
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working with a wide range of industries and clients
IF YOU ARE LIKE OUR TOP PERFORMERS:
- You will have a high attention to detail, and you can multi-task and demonstrate results
- You are not afraid to voice your opinion and put your hand up when people need help
- You love meeting new people and having a good old chat about anything and everything
- You are outgoing and well-spoken and hold the ability to relate to everyone
- You don’t like managers looking over your shoulder, you just get on with it
- You enjoy being creative to help your friends and family think outside the square
- Really want to win, you don’t really like coming second
- Have no trouble learning new skills, you don’t need to be shown how to do something more than once
AND HERE’S WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive hourly rate and generous commission structure, setting you up for success!
- Great training and development structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Pathway into a successful career in sales
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
Sound like you?
Right now, TSD needs a motivated & professional individuals to build the sales pipeline for a range of clients, with the flexibility to be entirely home, or office based, field sales are a possibility once you are established.
Want to know more about The Sales Desk? Have a look at our website (https://thesalesdesk.com.au/)
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and contact Steven Quinlan today on 0414 996 738.