WOW Recruitment are looking for a Part-Time Personal Assistant who is creative, enthusiastic and has excellent communication skills.
WOW Recruitment are looking for a Part-Time Personal Assistant who is creative and enthusiastic. This is a unique opportunity to use administration and organisational skills within a growing property styling company in Sydney!
Our client is a small boutique property styling company operating in the Inner West area. The Personal Assistant will work closely with the company Director and provide support through several key areas. Our client works with homes that range from small studio apartments through to multi-million-dollar waterfront properties.
Monday to Friday - Part Time hours are 10am - 3pm (flexible)
$26 - $30 per hour + Super, depending on experience
This is a rewarding and creative opportunity whilst having the flexibility to work part-time
- Writing proposals for clients
- Email and diary management
- Providing administration support
- Liaising and corresponding with clients
- Producing documents in In Design
- Working closely with the Company Director
- Data Entry and Office Management
- First point of contact for clients and new enquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite products
- Ability to articulate key service offerings through written communication and writing client proposals
- Excellent understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram also required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Great work ethic
Perks and benefits:
- Work life balance and flexibility with hours
- Part-time hours, 10am -3pm (flexible)
- Work as a Personal Assistant and use your creative skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please APPLY NOW!