Seeking a stand out Part Time Junior Office Administrator to work for a fantastic company based in Marrickville, close to public transport!
- Immediate start!
- Work with a family orientated company & in friendly team environment!
- Part time role - 3 days per week!
Wow Recruitment are looking for a Junior Office Administrator to join a small and friendly team in Marrickville. The Junior Office Administrator will work in a growing, dynamic, Australian owned and operated business with a strong reputation in their industry.
As an Office Administrator you will be assisting three colleagues and will help with the internal processes and the general day to day operations of the business.
- Replying to email enquiries
- Answer incoming calls
- Processing, receiving and tracking sales orders when required
- Generate sales quotes promptly and accurately
- Provide team support
- Enter and maintain customer information in the company job system
- Creating Social Media content – Twitter, Linkedin
- Maintain office presentation; and wipe down phones and desks
- General administrative duties including data entry, scanning, ordering supplies
The ideal candidate has:
- 1 + year experience in a similar role is preferred
- An excellent telephone manner, good relationship skills and a professional demeanour
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Show initiative and forward thinking
- Sound computer skills must be knowledgeable in Microsoft products
- Ability to work in a small team
The working hours for this role are ideally Monday to Wednesday 9am - 3pm or 10am - 4pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a great working environment, located in Marrickville.
If this sounds like you, please contact Sophie by applying today!