Join one of Australia's top financial firms leading in the Health Industry. Attractive career options and bonuses on offer!
- Leading Firm driving the financial industry!
- Reputable and well respected brand with over 30 years experience!
- Convenient North Sydney location right next to public transport!
Wow Recruitment is looking for a bright candidate with relevant industry experience to join our clients established financial firm based in North Sydney. Our client is one of the most highly recommended and regarded firms across all major banks.
Our client is on the lookout for a Mortgage Administrator to add to their growing business, Have you considered specialising in finance for the Health industry? A location that suits your lifestyle? Then becoming a key member in this market leading client of ours could be your kind of thing!
As a Mortgage Administrator you will display:
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience in supporting Mortgage Brokers
- Building relationships through stakeholder contact and delivering the essential administration support.
- Experience in a similar role or working alongside a broker.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with ability to take initiative and prioritise daily tasks
- Ensuring loans submissions checklist is followed
- Liaising with Lenders to obtain loan approval, loan documents and providing status updates to all parties throughout the Lodgement, Approval up to Settlement
- Support with various customer service and administrative tasks
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with the team members to ensure a timely response to all customers
A cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical ability, good judgement, problem solving, personal integrity and be able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis
- Ability to be organised and activity oriented
- Ability to be self-motivated and disciplined to work autonomously when required
- Show resilience in dealing with frustration and external parties
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to train an develop multiple areas of finance
- Remuneration bonuses
- Become a key member as the Mortgage Administrator
- Work with one of Australia's leading financial services firm
- Supportive and collaborative environment
Don't miss your chance to take the next step in your career to develop into a key team member with our market leading client!
All successful candidates will contacted by Matthew from Wow Recruitment, feel free to contact 02 8320 0683 with any questions.