Seeking an Associate Advisor for a financial advisory firm based at Circular Quay. Full time, Monday - Friday. Great opportunity for growth.
- Work in a small and friendly team!
- Immediate start available - Interviewing now!
- Quarterly team events and periodic team lunches!
Wow Recruitment are currently looking for a Financial Planning Associate for a boutique financial advisory firm based in the Sydney CBD.
Our client pride themselves on putting their clients’ interests first, and working with integrity, respect and transparency. They are a highly experienced team who specialise in providing advice and guidance to their clients, so that they can make informed financial decisions.
We are currently seeking a full-time Financial Planning Associate who will be able to contribute to the expansion and success of their business. Ideally, this person will have experience working in a financial planning environment, in an administrative capacity, and be ready to take the next step in their career.
- Analysing clients’ current super, insurance and investment portfolios.
- Preparing paperwork for client strategies across multiple different areas, including super, insurance, investment and estate planning.
- Implementing client strategies relating to the setup of super/investment accounts and lodging insurance.
- Assisting in data collection and reconciliation for clients’ tax lodgements.
- Maintaining current and accurate client data and other important information.
- Monitoring Model Portfolio’s and implementing trades.
- Completing monthly reports for clients, including cash balance reports.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or RG146.
- Have 2-3 year's experience in the Financial Planning industry.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with computer programs and systems, and have the aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Have their permanent residence in Australia.
A competitive salary package is on offer and will be in line with your level of experience.
Please click APPLY to get in contact with Emily and Sophie from Wow Recruitment today to be considered!