Join one of Australia's top financial firms leading in the Health Industry. Attractive career options and bonuses on offer!
- Leading Firm driving the financial industry!
- Reputable and well respected brand with over 30 years experience!
- Convenient North Sydney location right next to public transport!
Wow Recruitment is looking for a switched-on graduate that wants to take the next career step in the finance industry, this varied role will challenge and develop the brightest graduates in a fast paced and goal driven environment.
Our client is one of Australia’s market leader in finance solutions for the pharmacy industry, and major player in the commercial space. They have over 30 years’ experience and while they have a reputation for being a consistent top performer in the niche area of health and pharmacy, they provide a growing range of services and finance options across commercial asset finance, investment and home lending.
This role includes:
- Assessment of financials
- Managing reporting deadlines
- Liaising with business partners for preparation and execution of documentation
- Order and review of business valuations
- Assisting the Finance Manager
- Loan applications from analysis through to settlement
- Tertiary qualifications – Business & Finance
- Customer service experience essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high ethical standard and positive attitude towards customer service
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Career progression opportunities and career development
- Excellent opportunity to train an develop multiple areas of finance
- Remuneration bonuses
- Become a key member of the team
- Work with one of Australia's leading financial services firm
- Supportive and collaborative environment
Don't miss your chance to take the next step in your career to develop into a key team member within the corporate finance industry!
All successful candidates will contacted by Matthew from Wow Recruitment, feel free to contact 02 8320 0683 with any questions.