Seeking a Field Sales Executive to join our clients growing sales team in the express freight industry. Monday - Friday.
- Supportive culture with training provided to aid career progression!
- Generous commission structure with high earning potential!
- International travel opportunities for conferences & networking events!
Wow Recruitment are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join our clients growing sales team in the express Freight Industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Commercial Sales Division of a Global Logistics Organisation. The Field Sales Executive is responsible for achieving revenue targets by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring complete customer satisfaction and providing knowledgeable courteous efficient confident and proactive point of contact for those organisations.Salary: $65k-$80k + Super + Car Allowance + Uncapped Comms
- Develop and identify new and existing business opportunities
- Prospect and nurture a strong pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing accounts through account management
- Face to face B2B sales and presentations
- Proactively identifies opportunities for converting customer enquiries and pipeline clients to bookings and selling suite of services and products. Displays enthusiasm and persistence in securing sales with customers
- Actively support RFQ process through identification of supply chain optimisation potential, application of best in class express freight solutions and development of bespoke customer solutions to optimise proposed solution.
- Regular attendance at sales channel meetings across the country to promote, train and increase awareness of the express freight strategy
- Develop and own the express freight solution for the customer during the implementation phase and take ownership for implementation trials.
- Working towards KPI's & targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1 year’s sales and account management experience or minimum of 2 year’s experience in the express freight industry.
- Grade 12 schooling or equivalent (essential)
- Must have a current driver’s licence.
- A drive and energy to build a successful sales career with our client long term.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to achieve sales growth through superior negotiating skills.
- Extensive relationship building skills developed from working in a wide range of busy service industries.
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language with a cheerful, confident, professional and courteous tone.
- The ability to quickly learn product and service knowledge in order to translate a customer’s need into a solution.
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and also as part of a busy team.
- Good computer skills including literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook, as well as the ability to use database management systems.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits:
- Healthy work/life balance.
- Generous commission structure with high earning potential.
- Fast paced and goal focussed environment.
- International travel opportunities for companywide conferences and networking events.
- Competitions and rewards that include domestic and international travel incentives.
- Work in an amazing supportive culture with training and support provided to aid career progression.
If you are looking for a company that values their team and retains talent long term, this could be opportunity for you! Don’t let this opportunity pass, apply now!