Wow Recruitment is looking for an all-rounder Executive Assistant to join a Sydney based dynamic Digital Agency, in January 2020.
- Long term career opportunities as the company expands
- Make a real contribution to the innovation of the busi
- Work in beautiful, creative and spacious offices located in the heart of Sydney
Wow Recruitment is looking for an all-rounder Executive Assistant to join a Sydney based dynamic Digital Agency, starting ASAP!
You will be supporting the CEO to alleviate any roadblocks, diversifying your tasks on a day-to-day basis. You will own different elements of the Finance, Marketing and Sales functions within the business, where your innovative and creativity is encouraged. This is not just an ordinary EA position – you will be a part of an amazing and collaborative team that will make you love coming into work every day.
Some of your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General organisation from arranging appointments, travel requirements, responding to client enquiries
- Preparation of briefs and proposals to be presented to client
- Injecting innovation to proposals, case studies, video testimonials and social media content
- End of Month financial commission registers, invoicing/reconciliation
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team when required
- Streamlining processes and implementing new systems to make all domains efficient moving forward
- 2 – 3 years’ experience supporting a Senior Manager in a similar role
- Experience supporting Head of Sales or Head of Growth is preferred but not essential
- An understanding of Digital Marketing (a must have)
- A creative mind to create proposals and refine processes
- Business savvy mindset and ability to interpret data
- Unquestionable commitment and dedication
- Unwavering desire to achieve
- Work in a flexible and fun environment where culture comes first
- Have your efforts recognised and be rewarded for high performance
- Be a part of a growing team in one of ANZ’s fastest growing agencies
- Long term career opportunities as the company expands, internationally
- Have your ideas heard and make a real contribution to the innovation of the business
- Work in beautiful, creative and spacious offices located in the heart of Sydney CBD
If you are a self-motivated Executive Assistant and this sounds like the next opportunity to develop your career, please click APPLY NOW and you will be contacted for a confidential discussion.