We are looking for the industry's finest Restaurant Managers to join our opening team.
- Introducing Society
- Australia's most anticipated restaurant opening
- Work with the industry's best
Opening mid-2021, Society is Australia’s most anticipated restaurant opening. A creative partnership between Chris Lucas and acclaimed chef Martin Benn will see the launch of Society as a united vision for a dynamic restaurant with local sensibilities and international confidence.
Grand yet intimate, Society has 180-degree views over Collins and Exhibitions Streets encompassing distinctly dining experiences – the Society dining room, customised private dining, the Lillian Terrace and a luxurious lounge bar with each space remaining independent in menu offerings.
Situated at the centre of a globally recognised destination for fashion, the arts and commerce, combining international appeal with a distinctly Melbourne identity, the historic 80 Collins building will usher in a new era for LUCAS Restaurants.
About LUCAS Restaurants:
Home to Australia’s most beloved and acclaimed restaurants, including Chin Chin Melbourne and Sydney, GoGo Bar, Kisumé, Hawker Hall and Baby. Australian in our approach and unbound by dining traditions, creating venues and experiences to be shared with others.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for the industry’s finest Restaurant Manager to join our opening team to deliver a best-in-class experience for both our guests and crew. You will ensure a high standard of service and restaurant operations.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Demonstrated restaurant management experience in a premium dining environment
- Exemplary leadership with a strong focus on the crew experience
- Exceptional service skills and guest focused
- Strong understanding of management and restaurant compliance practices
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressured service periods
- Proven ability in building effective relationships
- Organisational and time management skills
- Experience using a time & attendance system, H&L or similar
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Available and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- Must possess a valid RSA certificate
People are at the core of our success. LUCAS Restaurants is home to a culture that goes beyond our workplace. We exist to see our team succeed. Ongoing training, continuous development, and opportunities for growth; these are the elements we focus on providing each and every individual in our ever-growing team. Hospitality from the heart and respect for all defines our guiding values - we call it LUCAS Hospitality.
If you are looking to be part of a team that redefines Australia’s dining experiences, we want to hear from you.
Click “Apply” and submit your current CV and cover letter.
For more information visit https://www.lucas.online/80-collins
LUCAS Restaurants is a company that values its people.
We offer competitive salaries, free crew meals, generous discounts in our venues and development opportunities to support and grow your hospitality career.
Let LUCAS Restaurants be your next career move www.lucas.online