Melbourne's fastest growing restaurant group needs some more keen hospo professionals to join our incredibly talented team in our busy Windsor venue!
- Full-time opportunities available
- Immediate start available
- Excellent growth opportunities
About Hawker Hall:
Over 500sq/m and feeding 4,000 people weekly, Hawker Hall is a dining hall inspired by the vibrant hawker centres of Singapore & Malaysia. Hawker Hall gives guests the opportunity to share a huge variety of affordable dishes across many cuisines found in traditional hawker markets in a bustling, lively, vibrant sit-down restaurant.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have minimum 1 year demonstrated experience as a Waitstaff or Bartender
- In depth beer knowledge highly advantageous
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- Must have RSA certificate
- Must have unlimited Australian work rights
- Competitive pay rates + penalty rates
- Staff discount at all Lucas Restaurants venues
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
- Close to public transport
Click "Apply" to submit your CV and Cover Letter.