Lead, inspire, motivate & elevate dining experience and service standards whilst engendering a positive work culture.
- Award winning restaurant
- Melbourne's most progressive and innovative restaurant group
- Dynamic team
About Lucas Restaurants:
Home to Australia’s most beloved and acclaimed restaurants, including Chin Chin, Kisumé, Hawker Hall, Baby and Kong. Australian in our approach and unbound by dining traditions, just great food served by happy people. We think it’s straightforward, we simply create venues that we want to go to and experiences we want to share with others. With a commitment to creating new experiences across Australia in the next few years.
Kisumé has redefined Japanese cuisine as we know it. With a top floor dedicated to Private Dining & Events, a ground floor sushi bar and basement restaurant space, Kisumé offers sophisticated and dynamic dining experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a General Manager or Venue Manager in a premium restaurant environment
- Exemplary leadership with focus on staff development
- Exceptional service skills and guest focus
- Solid understanding of management practices
- Proven ability in building effective relationships
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of financial budgets/targets
- Experience using Riteq (or similar Time & Attendance system), H&L, and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
How to Apply: