In partnership with our client Veolia Australia, Ironside are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager role based in Darwin
- Great remuneration package
- Darwin based
- Excellent career development and prospects with a world leader
In the face of this century’s biggest challenges, Veolia Australia & New Zealand (Veolia) offers opportunities to make a difference for your career, and for the environment and our community. In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia.
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic Area Sales Manager who has exceptional knowledge of the Northern Territory metropolitan area to join the Solid Waste team. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business growth, along with organic growth from within Veolia’s Solid Waste business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive sales revenue opportunities and maintain excellence in customer service
- Ensure a sales pipeline is developed with forecast opportunities identified as short, medium and long term prospects
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of customers and marketplace within the defined territory
- Identify new development opportunities, leads or other changes and action in accordance with Veolia policy and procedure
- Monitor the satisfaction levels of customers to provide a quality service that meets or exceeds their expectations
- Manage territory performance and set appropriate plans for the achievement of goals and objectives
- Business Development, Area Management or Key Account Management particularly with a focus on sales either internally or B2B.
- Experience managing multiple and competing stakeholder requirements
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
- Excellent relationship and negotiating skills
- High level analysis and problem-solving skills
- Effective networking skills