Great Opportunity to join our client in a fast paced reception role with growth opportunities!
- CBD Location
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Great Benefits!
Where you will be working…
Our client, Specialist Consultants in Building Surveying, has an exciting opportunity for a receptionist to join their team. Working hours are 8:30 am to 5:15 pm with an hour lunch break.
What you will be doing…
In this busy and fast paced role, you will be required to:
- Bring your exceptional attention to detail to this role to enter key information into a number of CRM systems
- Greeting visitors with an amazing attitude plus showcasing your strong communication skills over the phone
- Organisation and multi tasking is key in setting up daily internal and interstate meetings
- Being proactive and supporting a team wherever possible
Amazing benefits in this role - includes lunch daily, drinks on a Friday afternoon, quarterly social events as well as great growth opportunities!
What you need … To be successful in this role you will have strong administration skills and at least 2 year's experience as a receptionist.You will need to bring your "can-do" attitude and have excellent time management and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task and work under pressure. This is a role with great rewards!
Don't hesitate - apply today with a word copy of your resume!
Please call Nelita George on 07 3253 6565 or email email@example.com
Please follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram!