Multi-disciplinary consultancy with strong civil component is growing and has a great opportunity for someone to take a step up in their career!
- Convenient location
- Great team and culture
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Intermediate Civil Engineer - Auckland
A highly established and well renowned, multi-disciplinary consultancy has experienced a healthy increase in workload and requires a super-star Intermediate Civil Engineer with a focus on land development, to join their awesome team. This is an awesome opportunity for a junior level Civil Engineer to take a step up in their career and start taking on more responsibility!
Based in a convenient office location on the North Shore of Auckland, you’ll work within a wider civil engineering team but take full ownership of your projects, managing them from concept through to completion. Your core focus area will be in the land development space and you’ll be involved in varied and interesting work across commercial, residential, education and healthcare sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Engineering degree in Civil - washington accord
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in land development
- Strengths in AutoCAD drafting/design, flood modelling (HEC-RAS, XPSWMM)
- Strong report writing skills
- Communicates well and able to maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ambition and drive, wanting to take a step up in your career
If you are keen on exploring this opportunity, then get in touch today to have a confidential discussion about how we can help! firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0064 9729988.