Credit Expert to act as an an expert Advisor.
This Retail Credit Manager role is based right in the heart of Auckland CBD working for a well known Financial Services organisation.
As a credit expert, your role will be to act as an expert advisor to the Head of Credit regarding retail credit, predominantly property loans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Staying up to date with regulation, legislation, policy change and trends that might affect this part of the lending market.
- Respond effectively to regulatory change and ensure that the business is meeting all requirements with regards to policy and procedure.
- Ensure any internal policy changes are commercially effective and workable across the business.
- Review loan applications and asses risk exposure per policy.
- Provide key, regular reporting including presentation to the Senior Leadership Team.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need at least 3 years experience in a Credit Risk role and be able to demonstrate your knowledge in Retail Credit Risk.
You will be rewarded with a great salary and you'll be working for a highly experienced, knowledgable manager who can develop your skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply to Gary Bloxham - firstname.lastname@example.org