Opportunity in the Water Resources space with leading consultancy
What is important to you in your career?
Working with truly inspirational people who are brilliant at what they do?
Making a real impact in the company in which you work, the community and New Zealand as a whole?
If both these points resonate with you, then this is the company you want to be a part of!
Our client, an Environmental and Engineering Consultancy, is highly renowned in their industry for their technical excellence, exciting project involvement and energetic people who want to build a diverse and enduring career in a progressive, New Zealand owned company.
They are on the lookout for an exceptional Water Resources Engineer to get involved in some exciting and complex water projects across New Zealand. This interesting and varied position will see you providing analytical engineering and engineering design, as well as providing technical engineering input on wider company projects in NZ, Australia or the South Pacific. You will also have involvement in developing business and contributing to the success of the company.
Your primary focus will be on:
- Stormwater design and Project Management (including SUDs)
- Flood hazard assessments, flood modelling and climate change adaptation strategy
- Water quality and fresh water management, monitoring, analysis and modelling
- 3 Waters design
- Coastal processes, science and engineering
- Climate change and resilience
- Hydrology and water supply management
- Wastewater reticulation modelling, options assessment and design
- A minimum BE Civil (or equivalent)
- Chartership or be near CEng
- A minimum 5 years experience as a Water Resources Engineer with specialist skills in investigations, flood assessment, stormwater infrastructure analysis, planning and design
- Experience in civil infrastructure and/or construction supervision would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Sound contract management experience
- Proven record of delivering for clients.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more information, please get in touch today, firstname.lastname@example.org