We are looking for a Network Engineer with hands-on capability and expertise in Cisco technologies, Wireless, SDWAN, F5 and network automation.
- Interviewing now for a start in December
- Cisco ACI, SDWAN, F5, Network Automation
- Sydney CBD
Cisco ACI, SDWAN, F5
Great perks and benefits
This opportunity will require an experienced Network Specialist with hands-on capability and expertise in Cisco technologies, Wireless, SDWAN, ACI, F5 and Network Automation. This role will be blended across operational and project-based work.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years experience as a Network Engineer (ideally in an enterprise environment)
- Demonstrated expertise with Cisco technologies and infrastructure (Wireless, Remote Access, ACI, NAC)
- Strong experience with design and support of F5 technologies
- Experience working with AWS Cloud
- Experience working with Network Security applications
- Network Automation experience (preferred - Python, Ansible)
- CCIE certification (preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- A can-do mindset and ability to perform under pressure
- Providing support and maintenance to network related issues that need to be resolved across the business.
- Supporting core network and security infrastructure
- Producing design documentation
- Maintaining system performance, reliability and scalability
- Obtaining quality and performance insights
- Liaising with team members and stakeholders
This opportunity offers great work-life balance and flexibility as well as professional growth and development.
If the details fit your skillset and you are in the market for your next challenge, please click on APPLY or you may send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
PR/Citizen Applicants only at this time
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted