We are seeking an experienced Azure/O365 Solutions Architect to focus on the consulting and engineering delivery of Microsoft workloads
- Extensive Solution Architecture and Pre-sales experience
- Azure Cloud & Modern Workplace (Office 365)
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements, develop & present solution
We are seeking an experienced Azure/O365 Solutions Architect to focus on the consulting and engineering delivery of Microsoft workloads spanning data, files, communications, collaboration and the security, identity and access that ties these together. This unique role plays a foundational role in the delivery of Microsoft focused modern workplace solutions in the Azure Cloud platform. Working with our Directors and key federal customers to transform their business with cloud first productivity and collaborations solutions for their digital transformation journey will be core to this lead position.
- Extensive Solution Architecture and Pre-sales experience across the Azure Cloud & Modern Workplace (Office 365) technologies and offerings.
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements, develop and present solution options to senior management and various stakeholders (C-Suite)
- Ability to design and develop customer solutions to address their requirements, including personally producing proposals and Statements of Work (SoW). Delivery of various pre-sales activities - including responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations, technical/product guidance in meetings, evaluating business cases, emphasizing benefits of best fit solutions, risks, cost analysis and overall engagement management
- Strong consulting client management and communication skills with ability to guide, train, and negotiate technical decisions and make influence
- Hands on technical understanding and capabilities - roll up your sleeves where necessary
- Operate and liaise with internal technology teams to ensure seamless and consistent delivery of solutions.
- Influence the growth of our Canberra practice and develop our structured capabilities with the Senior Leadership team.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage, Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Azure Portal, Active Directory, Azure OMS, Application Layer Gateway, High availability, Load Balancing
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Azure DevOps - Automation/Configuration management
- Azure networking (Virtual networks, Subnets, VPNs, Network Security Groups)
- Modern Workplace technology platforms and services: Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security). Governance, Licensing, Security and features
- Autopilot and MDM services such as InTune
- Business collaboration tools: Office 365 suite - Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power Platform, Planner, Group
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure cloud environments and find yourself continuously learning.
- Opportunity to transcend internally with us and be part of the growth. Be a key asset towards building our practice across the AU.
- Join the journey of the largest growing IT company who is disrupting the industry in Australia, as recognised and awarded by CRN (Nov 2019)