Mechanic needed for this growing fleet / utility / race / performance workshop in Rockdale.
- Rockdale location
- Competitive salary
- Learn from the best
My client is an established performance and mechanical automotive workshop with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. The company takes great pride in every vehicle it is entrusted with, from utility work vehicles and fleet maintenance all the way to dedicated race vehicles and performance street driven projects. They have a great team of mechanics who all get along and are very customer focused in their approach. Due to enormous success they are expanding the business again and are opening a new location in Rockdale.
You will need to be in the second or third year of your mechanical apprenticeship, with a down to earth personality and the ability to hit the ground running. Ideally you will have an eye for detail, be looking to grow your career and knowledge, and also have a desire to work on performance and race projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years working on all makes of vehicles within the Australian Motor Industry.
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and provide detailed reports
- Have the ability to work independently, with an eye for detail
- Must be passionate about vehicles and have a down to earth personality
- Currently attending TAFE
- Tools and uniform will be supplied
- Rotary’s , Turbo 4,6,8 cylinder , V8 , Import, Muscle Cars Performance Upgrades
- Drag Race Application and custom performance applications.
- Performance Upgrades
- Log book servicing and fleet management
- Pink slip registration and safety check services
- Gear box servicing and driveline enhancement and safety inspections
- Brakes Servicing and safety checks
- Differential servicing and enhancements
My client is currently reviewing applications and interviews will start soon, so if you’re interested please apply now before the role is gone.
Automotive Mechanic Apprentice(2nd or 3rd)