EXCELLENT REMUNERATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED FOR UPCOMING LARGE SCALE PROJECT - BE PART OF NZ HISTORY!
EXCELLENT REMUNERATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL
REQUIRED FOR UPCOMING LARGE SCALE PROJECT - BE PART OF NZ HISTORY!
- Follow Instruction Of Supervisor / Team Leader
- Support Training Of Apprentices And Hammer Hands
- Work In Confined Spaces
- Manage A Crew Of Approx 3
- Forecasting And Material Planning
- Adhering To Health & Safety Legislation, Ensuring Site And Tools Are Safe
We are in search for a motivated team player with a demonstrated understanding of health and safety regulations and industry standards. To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Experienced Formwork Carpenter, Ideally BCITO / Trade Qualified
- Has An Excellent Knowable Of Concrete, Reo And Formwork
- Helps Train And Develop Apprentices
- Ensures Plant And Power Tools Are Operated Correctly By The Team And Daily Plant/Power Tool Checks Are Carried Out
- Works In Alignment With Foreman To Deliver Tasks To Meet Project Targets
- Sets Minor Tasks For His Team, Ensuring Productivity And Value
- Contributes To Morning Team Briefing (Pre-Start) And Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Maintains Good Relations With Subcontractors And Teammates
- Be Able To Read Plans And Instructions
- Excellent Verbal And Written Skills With An Ability To Converse With Team Members At All Levels
- Understanding Of Health, Safety, And Environmental Requirements Relating To Regulatory And Industry Standards
- Willing To Share Knowledge And Experience With Others
- Able To Problem Solve And Has A Collaborative Approach With Other Team Members
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical check.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Steve Heyes
Reference Number: 90126
Or Phone: Steve on (03) 3744 559 or 021 359 950