Celebrate the New Year by launching a new career!
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must be available for an IMMEDIATE start
- Short and long term temporary positions available for the right candidates
Why should you work with us?
CBC Staff Selection are currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Administration Professionals for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland, for short and long term TEMPORARY positions.
Demonstrated first-rate skills in data entry, Microsoft Suites and typing with a minimum 50wpm are a must for these roles.
Your Exciting, New Role
If you’re looking for a role that is diverse, stimulating and challenging, it’s likely we’ll have exactly what you’re looking for! Temping is a great way for you to meet new business contacts and get a true feel for an organisation before committing to them for the long haul.
Currently We Are Looking For Amazing:
- Administrators – proven experience in administration is an absolute must!
- Data Entry Assistants – your fingers are so fast, you almost set the keyboard on fire!
- Receptionists – professional, resilient, well presented and you LOVE people!
- Minute Takers – you are capable of typing at lightning speed and can handle anything a Board throws at you!
The Skills You Bring:
- A proven Administration track record of at least 3 years'
- Demonstrated first-rate skills in data entry, Microsoft Suite and typing with a minimum 50wpm
- Substantial analytic and problem-solving skills coupled with well-developed independent judgement
- Ability to meet deadlines easily, prioritise, and work in fast-paced environments whilst continually displaying outstanding attention to detail
- Experience managing a range of office operations, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Exemplary interpersonal and relationship building skills for all areas of the business including internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Well presented with a positive attitude and are available for immediate starts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen and handle difficult situations and negotiate outcomes with clients and customers
What’s In It For You!
We firmly believe you are worth your weight in gold and this is exactly what we will tell your new employer! We will strive to secure you hourly rates that are very competitive and who knows where this opportunity will take you!
What’s The Next Step?
If you're interested in this role and have met all the criteria as above, click 'apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 863872/TD