A fantastic opportunity to see and experience a fascinating part of FNQ while providing high level executive support to the CEO and Managers
- Based in a remote Indigenous community
- Subsidised rent, locality allowance, relocation costs and salary sacrifice
- Perfect for a natural communicator that thrives on new challenges
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Western side of the Cape York Peninsula, you will be joining an established, well respected organisation and will be assisting them in a rapidly developing township. This is an ideal opportunity to see and experience a fascinating part of Far North Queensland and to work within a business focusing on the community they live in.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be in charge of promoting and managing the effective operation of the Office of the Chief Executive Officer by providing high level administrative and management support to the Chief Executive Officer, Mayor and Councillors. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer; you will have a positive and proactive attitude along with an excellent work ethic.
The Skills You Bring
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a natural communicator with the oral and written communication skills to match
- Strong knowledge and experience with arranging meetings, agenda’s and taking and managing minutes
- When it comes to organising, you’re a total pro at setting priorities and meeting deadlines, while using your initiative
- You understand the importance of confidentiality, having a background working with information of a sensitive nature
- You will be tech savvy and your grasp of the Microsoft Office suite is astonishing
- Accomplishing tasks with high attention to detail is a passion of yours
- Receive all customer enquiries directed to the Chief Executive Officer and initiate appropriate follow up action for each
- You are culturally responsive and communicate sensitively and effectively
What’s In It For You!
An attractive salary is on offer plus you will gain hands on experience working within an Indigenous community. Subsidised accommodation will be provided. You will rarely see an opportunity quite like this one again!
Job Ref: 857361/VS