Bring your experience to join one of Australia's most experienced and successful compensation law firms located in the Cairns CBD
- Be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package
- You are committed to achieving the best result for your client
- Benefit from the strong and successful reputation of the firm
A Little Bit About Your New Employer….
An opportunity exists to join one of Australia’s most experienced compensation law firms located in the Cairns CBD. Our client boasts tradition and long term loyalty as their keys to success in the industry.
Your Exciting, New Role….
As a Senior Lawyer, you will be overseeing, supporting and driving the Cairns team. You will conduct a caseload of files and also mentor and support junior lawyers. In addition you will be attending all regular networking events, assisting with the marketing for the firm locally, as well as conducting and managing all new client enquiries, whilst maintaining high service levels. You will benefit from the strong and successful reputation of the firm.
The Skills You Bring….
- At least 8 years’ post admission experience in plaintiff personal injury law
- Ability to manage a high volume case complex load
- Ability to drive the financial performance of the branch and to meet profit targets
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and research skills
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively as a team member
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your client
- Strong technical ability
- Impressive staff management and leadership track record
- Ability to effectively network at all local business events
What’s In It For You….
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience. The right candidate will be placed on track to become a partner of this national firm within the first 3-5 years of employment.
What you do now….
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Job Reference: 901818/VS