Celebrate the New Year by launching a new career!
- Calling all Payroll Extraordinaire, Bookkeepers and Finance Officers
- Must be available for an IMMEDIATE start
- Flexible, dynamic and ready to take on any challenge
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
CBC Staff Selection are currently recruiting experienced and highly skilled Finance Superstars / Professionals with a broad range of skills for a number of well-respected organisations throughout Far North Queensland, for short and long term TEMPORARY positions.
We are looking for those that like to be challenged by roles where no two days are the same. The skills you bring see you involved in aspects of end-to-end payroll and full function accounts and you get a buzz from high balancing reports and interpretation awards.
You live and breathe numbers. Your attention to detail and sense of urgency to complete tasks fast and efficiently, is second to none. You thrive within fast paced and challenging environments while maintaining professionalism with the ability to priorities. You pride yourself on clear communication and creative flair, offering innovative solutions to complex problems.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Bookkeepers – you can do it all, payroll, accounts, BAS, you’re basically the best kind of know it all there is!
- Payroll Officers – you pay attention to every little details, you swallow awards whole, amazing!
- Accounts Receivable – your favourite saying is “Show me the Money!”
- Accounts Payable – you hate those people whose favourite saying is “Show me the Money!”
- Data Entry Officers – you’re fingers are so fast, you almost set the keyboard on fire!
- Finance Officers – you’re a dream assistant, with an understanding of lots of the ins & outs of finance!
The Skills You Bring
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A minimum of 2 years' demonstrated exceptional experience in similar roles
- High level computer and Microsoft Office literacy with very strong data entry skills and you are a wizz with Excel
- You are confident in accounts payable and receivable, among other accounting aspects
- You are professional, have excellent attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- You are confident in processing end to end payroll
- Experience in MYOB, Ellipse, Pronto, SAP, Technology One, Sage, Accpac, Xero, QuickBooks, Sybiz is highly desirable
- You have outstanding numeracy, organisation and administration skills
- Experience in bank reconciliations, BAS returns, payment of accounts via electronic banking, reporting and budgeting
- Knowledge in award interpretation, cost codes and GST
- Strong written and communication skills with a focus on amazing customer service and a keen eye for detail
- You have a good grasp on accounting procedures in relation to payroll
What’s In It For You!
Rewarding temporary roles working in numerous organisation's and who knows where the opportunity will take you!
What You Do Now
If you're interested in this role and have met the above criteria, click 'apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 863882/TD