Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Cape York Peninsula, gain 'hands on' experience working within an Indigenous community.
- Provide amazing customer service
- Banking Services
- Generous salary package
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Located in a small, remote and beautiful part of the Western side of the Cape York Peninsula, this is an ideal opportunity to see and experience a fascinating part of Far North Queensland.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will provide assistance to the Administration Manager to ensure the Bank runs effectively and efficiently. Focus is on quality delivery of high level customer service by providing a range of specific banking services, including accurate processing end of day cash reconciliations, provision of financial services, processing of transactions and advice on relevant products and services
You will have significant direct contact with members of the community, employees and managers.
The Skills You Bring
- Customer service is your strength;
- Team work is a must in this role, helping the team to achieve positive outcomes; as is the ability to work autonomously;
- Great communication is essential;
- You have cultural knowledge, an understanding of indigenous people and communicate sensitively and effectively;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with living in remote Communities;
- Cash handling experience;
- You will hold appropriate security clearances to work in a bank.
What’s In It For You!
You will receive a generous salary package and will gain ‘hands on’ experience working within an Indigenous community. Subsidised accommodation will be provided.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Come and register with us NOW so that we can chat with you about this exciting opportunity!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 956579/VS