Occupational Therapist to join an amazing allied health team, based in Hervey Bay/Maryborough. This role commences ASAP.
Occupational Therapist, job ref: 866164
Location: Hervey Bay/Maryborough, QLD
Salary: Excellent remuneration, based on experience
Occupational Therapist to join an amazing allied health team, based in Hervey Bay/Maryborough. This role commences ASAP and caseload is largely paediatric with some adult patients. Home modification experience advantageous. Permanent role but a long term locum would be considered (minimum 6 months).
About our Client, your new employer:
Be the best version of yourself. Work with this community focused client who is determined to achieve excellence for their patients by working with amazing OT’s and allied health staff. Through this dedication to achieve the best results the client is experiencing a period of growth and is expanding its OT and physio team.
Our client has been established for 6 years and over this time has developed a team of energetic, enthusiastic OT’s who show a strong commitment to providing a high level of patient care and are well respected in the industry. Our client provides predominantly in home and school mobile Occupational Therapy services. This enables the company to work with children in familiar surroundings to get the most out of your time with them.
A little about the role:
The role entails working with children and adults in clinic and in the community (home and school). The caseload is made up of NDIS and private patients. Community inclusion is a highly regarded company value and you must be a committed therapist who strives for the best patient outcomes. Home modification experience is advantageous as a large number of the participants require them. Great rates and benefits on offer for the right candidate. Please note that face to face appointments are currently limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Build an OT caseload that suits you.
- Effectively manage your own caseload, primarily paediatric.
- Conduct patient assessments.
- Work primarily in home and school environment.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Experience in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Own reliable car essential.
- Great remuneration.
- Flexible working hours.
- Yearly CPD allowance.
- Relocation, accommodation and travel considered (locum and permanent respectively)
- Ongoing opportunity, with the chance to build your ideal working week.
- Work with a company who strive to meet the highest standards in patient care.
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Terry is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Terry Fitzgerald today.
E: email@example.com P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0447 435 335