We are seeking a Sonographer with broad skill set for a locum role in regional, QLD commencing ASAP for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Locum Sonographer job ref: 839857
Location: Regional, QLD
Salary: DOE. Travel & Accommodation provided.
We are seeking a Sonographer with broad skill set for a locum role in regional, QLD commencing ASAP for a minimum of 6 weeks. Working within a hospital setting, you will be part of a supportive, friendly team of medical professionals and administrative support staff.
Please quote job reference: 839857
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a large public hospital with a commitment to providing the highest quality, patient centred care. This hospital offers a wide range of hospital services including allied health, visiting specialists and community health.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Sonographer in Longreach, QLD commencing ASAP for a minimum 6 weeks. You will have a broad skill set performing a variety of scans including MSK, Obs & Gynea, Small parts etc. Previous experience in a hospital environment preferred. You will have used a Philips IU22 (ultrasound) machine or have the ability to learn quickly.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality variety of scans.
- Provide a high standard of patient care.
- Operate Philips IU22.
- Work within a hospital environment.
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Broad skill set.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Previous experience within a hospital environment.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Excellent rates.
- Secure 6 weeks of locum work.
- Work with a supportive, friendly team.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email email@example.com