Speech Pathologist with minimum 1 year experience required for an ongoing casual position based in Sydney, NSW.
Locum Speech Pathologist, job ref: 850839
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: Up to $65.00 plus super per hour. DOE
Speech Pathologist with minimum 1 year experience required for an ongoing casual position based in Sydney, NSW. This role commences ASAP and is initially part time (2 days per week) with the workload likely to increase to 5 days per week within 3-4 months. Caseload is predominantly paediatric with a smaller percentage of adult patients.
Please quote job reference: 850839
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has been established for 15 years and over this time has developed a team of energetic, enthusiastic speech pathologists who show a strong commitment to providing a high level of patient care, wisdom and understanding. Our client provides in clinic and mobile speech therapy services to homes, schools and aged care facilities.
A little about the role:
Commencing as soon as possible on a part time basis (2 days per week), you will work to increase your caseload likely working 5 days per week within 3 – 4 months. Patient numbers will vary with your caseload being a mix of paediatric and adult, in-clinic and outreach. You will work within a team of 6 speech therapists with 3 – 4 in the clinic on any given day. A full time receptionist covers the practice 6 days per week. The practice is well equipped, boasting a sensory room and great resources. The position provides quite a bit of autonomy, whilst still be well supported by the team.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Build speech pathology caseload.
- Develop, review and implement treatment plans.
- Effectively manage your own caseload, primarily paediatric.
- Conduct patient assessments.
- Work primarily in-clinic with some outreach work required.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Experience in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Ability to speak Arabic - highly regarded, not essential.
- Flexible working hours.
- Yearly CPD allowance.
- Ability to work off ABN
- Ongoing opportunity, with the chance to build your ideal working week.
- Work with a company who strive to meet the highest standards in patient care.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org