A dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer with broad skill set is required for a sole role in Weipa, QLD on a permanent basis.
Permanent Dual Sonographer / Radiographer, job ref: 919543
Location: Weipa, QLD
A dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer with broad skill set is required for a sole role in Weipa, QLD on a permanent basis. General, Small Parts, Obstetrics & Gynae with some Paeds and MSK – Nuchal accredited, DVT and Carotids ideal. Philips IU22.
Please quote job reference: 919543
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a public health service offering a range of services including inpatient, outpatient, aged care, emergency and primary healthcare to the surrounding community.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a confident dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer for a varied sole role in Weipa, QLD. You will have experience in General, Small Parts, Obstetrics & Gynaecology with some MSK and Paeds required. Nuchal accreditation, DVT and Carotids would be advantageous. Patient numbers vary each day, generally 8-12 per day but can rapidly increase at times. Administration support available on site however, there are no Radiologists on site.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of ultrasound scans, with a focus on MSK and Obstetrics.
- Perform general x-rays and use mobile equipment.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Confidently work as the sole Sonographer / Radiographer on site.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Broad skill set.
- ASAR membership.
- AHPRA registered Radiographer.
- QLD Radiation Licence.
- Ability to meet our clients’ credentialing requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar position.
- Permanent Opportunity.
- Spectacular countryside and cool climate.
- Live, work and explore the surrounding rural and remote areas.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email email@example.com