Support our clients close to home with ADL's, Domestic Assistance, Community Access and transport. Plenty of hours available, graduates please apply
- Work/life balance with shifts close to home - flexible days and start / finish
- Rostered shifts / emergency shifts and ongoing development opportunities
- Comprehensive orientation program and ongoing support
Personal Care Worker (Home Care) - Clunes, Daylesford & Ballan
mecwacare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. We have provided care to the Victorian community since 1959. mecwacare cares for more than 16,500 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria with more than 2,000 employees and 500 volunteers. Our staff are culturally and linguistically diverse, representing 89 nationalities and speaking 98 languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Our Personal Care Worker (home care) helps mecware’s clients to remain living in their own homes for as long as they wish by providing in-home assistance including personal care, domestic assistance, meals, companionship, respite, shopping and transport.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability or completion of first year Bachelor of Nursing studies.
- Current driver's license and registered vehicle.
- First Aid Level 2 Certificate.
- A Smartphone.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Current WWC Card and interest in working with children with complex needs.
- Current Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check or willingness to apply for an NDIS check.
TO APPLY: CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB
FOR ANY ENQUIRIES: Contact Olita D’Souza on 8573 4813