Support our clients close to your home with all aspects of domestic assistance
- Work/life balance
- Casual Position - rostered shifts
- Great Salary Packaging Options
- Casual Position
- Supported work/life balance with opportunities for career development
- Generous Salary Packaging Options
Tasks associated with this role could include:
- Sweeping, Vacuuming and Mopping
- Making beds and changing bed linen
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Hanging, folding and ironing washing
- Current Driver License and permanent access to a Registered Vehicle
- Previous cleaning experience
- Respectful communication skills
- Client / Customer focused
- Ability to follow a set Task List or Care Plan for each client
- Capacity to perform home care tasks satisfactorily and within guidelines e.g. Manual Handling Work Instructions
- Knowledge of OHS procedures and safe work practices
- Commitment to supporting clients living independently
- Ability to show empathy to clients and assist to maintain their personal dignity
- Understanding of boundaries required to maintain professional relationships with clients
- Smart Phone
- Australian Work Rights
mecwacare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. We have provided care to the Victorian community since 1959, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background.
mecwacare cares for more than 15,600 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 1,700 employees and 450 volunteers. Our staff are culturally and linguistically diverse, representing 89 nationalities and speaking 98 languages. Our organisation believes in responding to the changing needs of the community and actively encourages and supports continuous improvement, innovation and safe service delivery.
mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you are looking for a caring work environment, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please contact us. All successful applicants will need to undergo a Police Check.
Enquiries to Rochelle McNamara on 8573 4877.