Rural GP opening with coastal Gippsland town. Mixed Billing. FLexible hours and a wonderful team of doctors and a nursing team. Earn over $300K
- Large scale teaching practice.
- Strong earning potential. Mix of private and bulk billing
- Coastal community town in Gippsland
Opening for a FRACGP/Fellow of ACCRM with an interest in regional/rural health with a large scale medical surgery in the Gippsland region of Victoria.
- Established and pioneering health service in the community
- Teaching practice with a focus on continual development and knowledge sharing
- Earn over $300K + and various incentives available
- Mixed billing with private billing options available to all doctors
- Highly experienced clinic manager with an extensive GP and business background
- Option to work outreach clinics in local secondary schools
- Lucrative chronic disease management care plans, skin work, and a variety of other specialised services provided in the clinic
- Great team of skilled GP's dedicated to continual professional development and delivering patient-centric care
- 15 purpose built consultation rooms, well lit and easy access for doctors and patients
- 9 doctor + employed. Coverage for your holidays/leave requirements etc
- A dedicated team of full-time nurses who specialise in chronic disease management, pap smears, immunisations etc
- Multi bed triage unit for ED presentations
- Multiple procedure rooms onsite for minor surgery/skin procedures.
- Onsite car parking