The Pharmacy will encourage your innovated & progressive ideas. This is the perfect group for a forward thinking Pharmacist.
- $38.00-$40.00/hr + super + benefits (negotiable)
- Located 20 minutes from Townsville CBD
- Join a Phamracy group that are focused on strong team culture
This Young Pharmacy group is looking for their next superstar pharmacist to join their team that's more like a family. They are open to forward-thinking ideas that are innovative and in line with a healthy lifestyle approach rather than retail.
Benefits of the role:
- Currently, with 3 locations across the upper Northern QLD region, you have the potential to work across multiple stores so no two days are the same
- Full training & development plan provided by the proprietor for any young partnership inspired pharmacists
- Focus is on a holistic approach in serving the community with the potential to grow your personal brand & reputation as a pharmacist while encouraging your uncapped potential
- If you're interested in working in the head office you can progress with opportunities in running marketing campaigns & IT
- This pharmacy is always looking for new ways to disrupt the Pharmaceutical industry coming from a healthy lifestyle approach rather than retail side of the ideal candidate would need to be inspired to have innovative ideas to share with the business
You will be working with a team of people, who are there to encourage you with constant support. You will take on the role of a full-time Pharmacist and keep your focus mainly on 6CPA and professional services. Team culture is extremely important here so the right candidate would have to have great communication and interpersonal skills.
As much as building relationships with your team and managing the store is important, they are looking for someone with any level of experience in Pharmacy as there is a lot of responsibility as well as an equal amount of satisfaction to this role as well. Training and mentorship can be provided.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Student mentality with a positive can-do attitude
- Passion for community pharmacy
- Must abide by the 7CPA services
- Ability to build relationships with other customers and patients
Alternatively, have a look at the other opportunities that we have in the area that may be suitable for you or someone else that you know. Check out our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au