Stop commuting from home in the western suburbs to the Sydney CBD everyday
- Above-market salary
- Parramatta location - highly accessible
- Business development and mentoring opportunities
A Parramatta-based boutique firm is seeking an experienced and well-rounded Family Lawyer to join its expanding team of friendly and collegiate lawyers.
The firm currently has 8 lawyers plus support staff. The firm has a work hard, play hard attitude and prides itself on being an inclusive and collegiate work environment.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Associate to step into a role that will involve not only handling your own caseload but also discharging more executive duties such as business development and mentoring younger lawyers.
- Minimum 7 years PQE in Family Law
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Broad experience across varied Family Law matters
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law is preferred
- Above-market salary commensurate with experience
- Work in a friendly and collegiate team
- Work hard and play hard
- Non-toxic work environment
- Convenient Parramatta location, close to public transport
- Work autonomously and collaboratively
- Manage your caseload with minimal supervision from taking initial instructions all the way through to litigation and final orders
- Have the opportunity to mentor younger lawyers in the firm
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about your eligibility for the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.