Special opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary in Family Law to join a warm and friendly team in the Sydney CBD
- Estimated salary of $80,000 to $100,000 for the right candidate
- CBD location - highly accessible by public transport
- Non-toxic work culture and warm and friendly team
A leading boutique Family Law-specialist firm in the Sydney CBD is seeking a professional and experienced Legal Secretary to support the Principal Solicitor in all aspects of his work.
You will be joining a warm and friendly team constituted by leading Family Lawyers and support staff who are passionate about Family Law and genuinely care for their clients' best interests.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a Legal Secretary in Family Law
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Estimated salary of between $80,000 to $100,000 for the right candidate
- Offices are highly accessible by foot and public transport
- Enter a firm that takes a client-focused approach to its matters
- Join a team that is not only professional and capable but also warm and friendly
- Work closely with a Principal Solicitor who is a leading Family Lawyer
- Opportunity to exploit your inherent organisational abilities
- Be involved in a wide array of complex Family Law matters
- Develop your existing technical knowledge of and experience in Family Law
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.