Achieve Career Progression and Seniority in a growing boutique Commercial firm located in the CBD
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Work autonomously on diverse commercial transactions and matters
- Business development and mentoring opportunities
A boutique firm located in the Sydney CBD near Wynyard Station with a team of eight lawyers is looking to grow this year. The firm has been established for about eight years and has been enjoying success despite the impacts of COVID. The team is cohesive, collaborative and committed to its goal of delivering top tier firm-quality services with a pro-client approach.
The firm focuses mainly on Commercial Law and has ancillary practices in Family and Property Law. The firm provides a full suite of services to its business and entrepreneurial clients, including but not limited to, transactions, loans and securities, corporate structuring, employment law, and other types of work as and when they arise.
The firm's clientele is mostly Chinese as such a Mandarin-speaking lawyer is essential.
A Senior Associate role has opened up due to the firm's ongoing success. You will be required to work on a range of Commercial transactions and matters, including, litigation and dispute resolution. You will also be required to work on Family Law matters from time to time.
As the role is fairly senior, you will be expected to perform your work competently and with minimal assistance. Furthermore, you will also be expected to protect existing relationships with clients, foster new relationships, and help to continually develop the firm's business. You will also be expected to provide appropriate mentoring to junior lawyers.
- Minimum 4 years PAE in Commercial Law
- Unrestricted practising certificate
- Broad experience across Commercial Law matters and transactions
- Litigation experience
- Competitive salary for the right person
- Opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD close to public transport
- Join a growing boutique firm with a collaborative team that has a pro-client approach to its work
- Opportunity to work in a firm that focuses on Commercial Law
- Career progression - be recognised for your excellent performance and achieve seniority
- Mentor junior lawyers
- Work with sophisticated clients who are commercially-minded
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Take ownership of your caseload
Please send your resume to email@example.com or for a private discussion regarding your eligibility or the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.