Opportunity for a new marketing coordinator who is looking for their chance to make themselves known in the marketing and communication industry!
- Predominantly work from home and base office in the heart Mosman
- Opportunity to execute a prestigious social outlet for a healthcare establishmen
- Part-time 15 - 20hrs/week - flexible days and hours!
10X Younger, Healthier, Happier Longevity.
This company is a one-stop wellness space that makes people feel amazing, from the moment they walk in.
We believe that life is to be lived in abundance. To be happy, to be free, and to express ourselves in our most beautiful and healthiest way possible!
This is the perfect opportunity for a fresh and innovative mind to jump into a fun and exciting role where no two days will be the same. This role is ideally suited to someone who is innovative, knows how to take evaluated risk, self-managed, determined, has a clear cut vision and the ability to dedicate 20hrs/week to this role.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will possess:
- Degree qualification or experience equivalent
- Fresh, vibrant and innovative focus on marketing, communication, digital and social media
- is a master in communication!
- Adaptable to the consumer and customers
- Solid EDM implementation experience and high level of written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- must be results-driven!
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
The key responsibilities will include:
- Execution and development of social media pages
- Communication of all store content (including all promotions and offers)
- Help to develop and execute brand activities, content and key messaging to position the organisation in the marketplace
- Help to build email communications and social media advertising, publish content on the website and create weekly reports
- Build brand awareness, engagement, increase our audience and drive traffic to our website
- Work alongside the business director exploring new ideas and tasks
Alternatively, feel free to send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org