General Practitioner (VR) is needed for a busy private billing centre in the Chermside area
- One of their full-time doctors is moving on
- 65% of billings are on offer with a guaranteed hourly rate for your first period
- See 25+ patients at least a day
General Practitioner (VR) is needed for a busy private billing centre in the Chermside area.
One of their full-time doctors is moving on and there is a well established patient base to take over and there are different working hours available for the right doctor so please inquire.
Expect to be fully supported by Nurses who are well-trained and assisting in a range of matters including immunisations, chronic diseases and ECG. 65% of billings are on offer with a guaranteed hourly rate for your first period. Enjoy 15-min consultations, fully equipped consulting rooms and a supportive and friendly team.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- Not a DPA location
- Join a well-established and private billing centre with attractive private fees (PM hours and weekends available)
- Busy, immediate patient load to start off
- Lucrative earnings for the right doctors - up to 65% of billings and an attractive hourly rate for your first period
- A wide variety of GP work available and Allied Health services - see 25+ patients at least a day
- Full nursing support including chronic diseases and immunisations and supportive practice management
- Fully equipped consultation rooms and parking also available
- Women's Health in High Demand for Part-Time General Practitioner also available
Please forward your resume to Hayden Kaylani | firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 423 739 094