Join this progressive, expanding organisation that offers countless perks to its team members | Full-time or Part-time
- Flexible working hours and location to suit you!
- Structured learning and development program
- Professional Development funding
Are you looking for a position with Continued Professional Development and Career Growth?
This organisation is looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about providing high quality, evidence-based care to their clients.
- A variable caseload with NDIS and aged-care clients
- Have fun at work with monthly and annual competitions and events
- Extensive induction program so you can feel part of the team quickly
- Flexible working conditions- negotiable hours and location to optimise work-life balance
- Opportunities to engage in research
- Team meetings to discuss cases and share good news stories
- Don't feel alone in your role- work from the office where you can bounce off ideas with other professionals
- Be part of a friendly, experienced multidisciplinary team
- Professional Development allowance to purse your interests
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous NDIS and/or aged-care (desirable)
- Car and license required
Interested in this position?
Email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division)on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468 760 842 for a confidential discussion.
If this role is not quite right for you- get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative career opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.