Opportunity for an accomplished front-end Commercial/Corporate Lawyer to join an award winning boutique in the CBD
- Collegiate and collaborative mid-sized boutique firm
- Plenty of work in a narrow and comfortable scope
- Competitive salary
An award-winning multidisciplinary boutique firm based in the CBD is seeking an experienced front-end Commercial/Corporate Lawyer with diverse drafting experience.
The team is comprised of about 25 legal staff and advocates for a collegiate and collaborative working environment.
You will expect to be working on a diverse caseload that is pharmacy business-specific. You can expect to be working on business acquisitions and disposals, leasing, finance, corporate structuring, joint ventures and partnerships, PBS approvals and more, as the clients' needs arise.
This role is suited to an accomplished lawyer who is wanting a good volume of work but in a fairly narrow and comfortable scope, and who is wanting to settle in a permanent role for the long-term.
- Competitive salary of $150,000 - $170,000 plus super, subject to experience level assessed by firm
- Convenient CBD location
- Good-sized boutique firm with room to grow and develop
- Collegiate and collaborative team
- Opportunity to join a firm with a low staff turnover
- Autonomy over your caseload
- Narrow and comfortable scope of work
- 7 - 9 years PAE in Commercial transactional work, accrued in a reputable, Sydney-based firm
- Broad experience across Commercial and Corporate transactions
- Polished presentation, with succinct and plain English communication skills
Does this role sound like you?
If YES, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website: gorillajobs.com.au for even more opportunities.