Join a leading Insurance law firm based in the CBD and work in a close-knit and supportive team that loves to celebrates successes
- Min salary of $95,000 plus super - commensurate with experience
- Excellent work environment - friendly and collaborative
- Busy Firm - Exploit your expertise in Statutory Workers Comp claims
A boutique Commercial law firm based in the Sydney CBD with a team of nearly 20 lawyers and strong practice areas in Insurance, Employment Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, and Building and Construction. The firm is known for its extremely strong Insurance and Finance practices.
The firm prides itself for its dedication to its clients which has facilitated its ongoing growth despite COVID-19. The team is highly collegiate, enjoys celebrating success and rewarding excellent performance. Due to the firm's dedication to its clients and its pre-existing reputation of excellence, it provides ongoing training for all its lawyers to ensure that everyone continues to achieve their best.
In addition to rewarding success resulting from ongoing professional development, the firm understands and values the importance of career progression for its lawyers. The successful candidate will have minimal concerns in relation to continue evolving as a lawyer and being recognised for seniority.
The firm is seeking to build on its existing Insurance practice by adding another senior Insurance lawyer to its team. The ideal person will have specific expertise in Workers Compensation Claims.
You can expect to be working in a very busy practice on a diverse range of work injury-related damage claims and s151Z recoveries.
- Minimum 3 years PAE specialising in Insurance Law in a reputable Sydney-based law firm
- Must have demonstrated success with managing Statutory Workers Compensation claims
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Minimum salary of $95,000 plus super, and ultimately commensurate with experience
- Convenient office location in the CBD close to public transport and Law Courts
- Opportunity to join a collegiate and collaborative team that celebrates individual and team successes
- Opportunity to work in a positive and supportive environment
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development in Insurance Law
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.