Excellent opportunity to join a large Australian firm, specialising in Commercial Litigation, working on complex & challenging disputes
- Min. $150,000 plus super but commensurate with experience
- Continue working on sophisticated high stakes disputes
- Work in a collegiate and supportive firm in the CBD
An Australian law firm with multiple offices nationally, more than 65 partners, and almost 300 lawyers distributed across various practice areas that all fall within the scope of Commercial Law.
The firm acts for ASX-listed corporates, major businesses, investment funds, not for profits, industry bodies, and governments.
It prides itself for being a full service Commercial with firm with specialist expertise across transactional, advisory and dispute resolution needs. The firm houses practice areas dedicated to diverse sectors: agribusiness, aviation and transport, consumer goods, education, energy, financial services, infrastructure, media, and others.
Its lawyers are consistently recognised by Chambers Asia-Pacific, Asia Pacific Legal 500, Best Lawyers, and Doyle's Guide.
The firm is dedicated to delivering premium legal services and to disrupting the top end of the legal industry dominated by the Top Tiers.
A highly experienced and sophisticated Commercial litigator is required to join the firm's Litigation team.
You will be acting in a range of Commercial disputes, providing advice, and formulating innovative litigation and dispute resolution strategies and tactics to deliver superfluous results. You will be expected to handle disputes from commencement to post-final hearing, including judgment enforcement if and when necessary, therefore, the successful candidate will be a confident and adaptable litigator with wide experiences across Commercial Law.
You will have have demonstrable success in Commercial litigation matters, and the firm supposes that a natural prerequisite for excelling in this role is an intimate and practical understanding of Contracts and an inherent business acumen.
There will also be ancillary work, facilitating major cross-border Commercial and Corporate transactions by way of document preparation and advisory.
- Minimum 3 years PAE specialising in Commercial Litigation in a leading Sydney-based Commercial Law-specialist firm
- Demonstrable success in complex, high stakes Commercial Litigation matters
- Strong academic background
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Generous salary, minimum $150,000 plus super but commensurate with experience
- CBD location close to public transport and Law Courts
- Opportunity to join a large Australian firm with capacity and facilities to foster professional development and career progression
- Opportunity to work with sophisticated commercial clients and governments
- Opportunity to work on complex, high stakes Commercial and Corporate matters, particularly disputes
- Opportunity to work in a collegiate and collaborative team
Please send your resume to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please phone Ellie on 0468 842 406.