This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a 6 month fixed term contract in Coastal North Queensland
- Coastal North Queensland
- 6-month fixed term contract
- Work for a well established not for profit.
SustainHealth are currently seeking a Mental Health Clinician for a 6 months fixed term contract
- 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to extend
- Work for a well-established NFP
- Full time - 38 hours per week Monday to Friday
- $40.64 per hour + Super
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year
- Annual Leave and sick leave accrued
- You must also hold a current driver’s licence.
- Deliver outreach programs
- Travel to communities with accommodation, travel and meal allowance provided
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience
Occupational Therapy (Mental Health Accreditation): registered or eligible for registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
Psychology: registered or be eligible for general registration with Psychology Board of Australia.
Social Work: degree in Social Work.
- Professional membership or eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Post-graduate degree in Mental Health or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year post-qualification experience
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Kelsey on 02 8274 4692 or Kelsey@sustainhr.com.au.